Pages

Pay it forward...

SL is a strange world…

A couple of days a month I use to set myself on busy and start inviting ppl to the Boingo group.
Some get sooo angry when they get the invitation.

Others join the group.
Some of those become friends.
Some really close friends!
I do a journey thru ppls profiles.

Some make me laugh!
Some make me cry… and i mean it... really cry....

I meet love and friendship in here but too often I meet sad and hurt ppl.

Love and respect!
How hard can it be?




Sometimes I wish I could start a movement in SL.
Pay it forward and the world will be a better place.
To all of u who have been hurt in SL... DON'T give up!!
There are still ppl in there who have empathy and love!



Click the pic and read about "Pay it forward"...

btemplates

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

How can someone be angry for getting a groupinvite? Thats very sad really. Nothing to take notice of. You are right, SL is full of hurted ppl and ppl that totally forgot their manners logging into SL.

I have to talk to my assistant Amber. She is the one that weekly invites ppl to my group when ppl have bought or visit The White Room. And getting all those angry replies. Maybe a pay rise?:)

Hugs to you Yeti!

NYA TINAS UNIVERSUM said...

I know about this ”problem” a polite no txs would be lovely and adequate but I sometimes get realy nasty or .. no I dont wirte that out answers.. That make me of course sad but as Jesper write...

”ppl that totally forgot their manners logging into SL. I would include some landlords in that ”ppl”...seames to be ”normal”... BUT happily the most are nice.. very nice ones..

And that ”Pay it forward” (The positive wibes) was more off in Second Life when I started... lets get it back! Please!

/Tina