Pages

Wedding? Anyone?

Why do ppl get married in Second Life?
Are there such things as a perfect wedding in SL?

June 2007 a friend of mine went to a wedding….
Here is his mail to me afterwards.

“The wedding was so... messed up.
The Dj couldn’t log in so no music.
The minister crashed in the middle of vows and didn’t come back.
The photographer had a fuzzy screen, textures didn’t load or something so I ended up taking all the wedding pictures!
I don’t understand why people try to recreate RL in SL.
It just causes problems. An SL wedding should use the things SL is good at so it goes smoothly.”


Why this does comes up in my mind again?
Well last night Abe asked me to marry him, to be his wife and to live the rest of my SL with him and only him.

I said YES!! of cos…
Didn’t even hesitate for a sec.







“We have had so much fun together and we have gone through so many crises…
Yeti... Together we are invincible”




He is right!
We did it all… the good and the bad and yet… here we are and it’s better than ever.
If you never try you never gain!
Yeti come on… how bad can it get? Either we make it or…

In the beginning of my life in SL I told my self… try everything once. Keep what’s good and leave whats bad.

So!
Now we have a wedding to plan and it won’t be messed up!

To do list:
1. convince Abe its better with a small wedding
2. make an invitation
3. send it out
4. ehh… do we need something else?

OMG!!
5. ask Jeela to make the best wedding dress ever!



Hey Abe! My eyes are up here!

HAHAHA!

btemplates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!!!
At last this man sit his head! haha
Love you both
and i´m so happy!
You deserve the best...and together!!
omg! what jealous i am hahahahhaha

Jason Feingold said...

Hip pip Hooray! Hip pip Hooray! Hip pip Hooray!

Congratulations sis - Abe you better look after our sis! *giggles*

Seriously, Andy and I are delighted for you guys. Don't forget I wanna be pageboy and Andy wants to be flowergirl! hahaha PUSS

Lots of Love to you Both
Yer Bros - Andy 7 Jason
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx