Pages

Helpless?

Before I logged into SL I never thought I could get friends for life in there.
I really didn’t think one could get as close to somebody as in RL or even closer.

People say an SL month is as a year in RL and in some ways that is true. So why is that? Do these relations go on after SL? I don’t know and I don’t wanna analyze that right now. I’m just seeing it happen and I feel lost.

One of my friends in SL has actually gotten closer than any friend in RL and right now she has such a difficult time. If this was in RL I could hug her, take a coffee and sit and listen and be there. Now I am totally helpless! I can’t BE THERE!

My tears are running and I send as much love through universe as I can but still… I’m not there! This is a challenge for me. I’m always there for everyone that asks for my love and warmth and now I can’t………..

Well… I AM holding you in my arms in my sleep ‘cos then you are awake…

Feel my strength and just know I’m there by your side!

Love Len

btemplates

1 comments:

Musse Placebo said...

Yeti, you are actually there. I'm sure your thoughts mean a lot to your frien. I know she feels your wamrth all the way through the globe. Your warmth travels! Hugs to you and your friend.