Pages

Jesper's & Ewa's Glorious Night!

Over a month ago I got an invitation to a wedding!

I usually love to go to weddings but this time I didn’t look forward to it at all…
Just days before I got the invite A.K. and I broke up and I felt like the loneliest person in SL. Should I really go? What would ppl say? Jesper (the groom) talked a lot to me and convinced me to come. I don’t even think he knew how much he helped me those days… He said to me… “If you bring a date just let me know”… like I would ever…. LOL.
Well I went and that without a date and I can say I didn’t and still don’t regret it for a second!
What a wonderful wedding and what a wonderful night!

I love u guys!!







Look at Jesper’s eyes!!
You can feel how much he loves this woman!!






























After the wedding we went to the Ice Hotel! Dancing, good music and a lovely couple!























When I came to the ceremony I met Bock McMillan!
We had spoken once before and I asked him to sit next to me. His husband was working and I was there alone. I was so happy he say down next to me. At the party he took really good care of me and we… tried to…dance! LOL
We had a lot of fun with those dance balls!














First I broke his neck and then he broke my back!
Fair enough!



















Jesper and Ewa had invited the best singers I heard in SL!
I wrote down the names so I should remember it ‘til I wrote this blog but... I forgot.. Jesper will you pls help me? One pic was all I got cos the other girl never rezzed for me!
And to be honest... I left the party for 20 minutes to... well... hmmm....

I helped my darling Anders to dress up. Ewa and Jesper invited him even though he came very late!

The fireworks were amazing!!
















btemplates

2 comments:

Jesper Prinz said...

Yeti! Wow what a post! happy tears here!

The artists who performed were Jean Munro, a long time dear friend of mine, and Noma Falta.

Check them up in world and join their groups. They perform every day even on times suits us Europeans. Or force Anders to join the groups, as you use to:)

Hugs

Jesper

Anonymous said...

Thanx Jesper!
I knew i could count on you!
Of cos ill ask Anders to join the groups. I am stunned how good they both were!

Hugs!