Pages

.:-WMD-:. "The Cube"

-WMD- Weird Monkey's Design

Some time ago my darling friend Ceri Watkins recommended a new place for men’s clothing in SL. I went there and totally fell in love with everything in the store. First time I got there I met the owner and creator, Maruko Sakigake. He was very friendly and he knew I was coming since Ceri told him I would show up. We spoke for awhile and I told him I would come back and just the other night I did.



I came to WMD cos I wanted Anders to see this amazing collection of clothes and boots. When we got there Maruko and his gf Oriel was there. We started chatting and Anders and I went off into the store. Then Maruko did an amazing thing!!!

Maruko!! YOU have a heart of gold! I am still stunned and amazed over your generosity!! I hope all ppl that read this will come to you and buy it all! I know we will!

Go see this store! Its great stuff for men and some for girls too.

btemplates

0 comments: