Pages

New vendor for the Skin Store

I had no idea people actually followed this blog. As a total surprise they asked me to write in English again so…
OK!




















Today when Jeela and I met we asked the great scripter Miros Torok to come and help us setup his new vendor. Miros made a great vendor that will help us so much with the prims. Instead of 26 prims for each vendor we are down to 2 prims. That will help us so much!!

Jeela read and did every step in the notecard Miros made. He guided us in voice and I must say it’s amazing that we can all talk to each other even though we are on separate places in the world.

Soon you will see it on our store!!




























Interested in buying one??
Wait I’ll ask Miros… BRB…

He says…
Miros Torok: between L$1 and K$123986584 is ok
Hahaha!!

Jeela gave Miros a small amount of Lindens as a thank you for this and he went off and bought… a dragon of cos!!

My sweet darling Miros!!!
I love you in ALL of your shapes!

btemplates

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I, together with all your fans read your blog!!! In English or in Swedish or whatever -
XXXXX

Jumal Jaxxon