Pages

Boingo skin store

Its very late night now in Sweden... morning rather...

What a day!

I started with the second room in the new skin store today.
It's so much work but sooo fun!
Talked to Jeela for a long time and sometimes I think she will break from all the pressure!
She is spending so many hours doing all those skins.
We discuss every detail, part of makeup and shadows and she's really a perfectionist. Well I can't say I'm better... "See that line and this and that and this and that." I am glad she stands me... lol!
I spoke to a customer the other day and she said that "THE SKINS in SL" comes from another creator.
I just see all those details we have that noone else have. Our skins look so real!! Jeela is such a pro!
I really hope for her sake that those skins sell!
Well well, 2 rooms are done! Only 6 more to go!

btemplates

0 comments: