Pages

What's another year...

So... I am finally a blogger?
I hope I will learn this and start writing here often!

Over a year has gone by in Second Life and what a year!
So much has happened and I really dunno where to start or how to begin.

It was hard in the beginning. Trying to understand the interface. Things I just do as a normal thing every day today like open things and saving to inventory... Hahaha, it took me forever to understand! My creator, who works as an ICT teacher/development leader, thought this was the end... But, I managed and here I am now. I have accomplished so much and I am so proud of my self. Overcoming fears and learning about real life in a game? Well YES I do!!

But most of all I remember all the people I've met!
The ones that made a footprint in my soul. Some are still there and some, most actually, has taken another path in SL.
It breaks my heart to see how many lonely and hurt souls there are out there in SL. But I thank God for bringing them to me and am glad if I can help in some way. But sad to say... its hard to be there for everyone.

So many has made a huge impression and I can't name all of them here but I am gonna tell u about one of them.

  • Jeela Juran, my business partner at Boingo.

In July 2007 we started Boingo at Insane Mall. Yes it's been totally insane! How far we come, what we have accomplished, all ppl we met and most of all... our friendship! We have never met in RL but it is on our "TO DO-list" for the coming year. I have only seen her on one picture but we talk in voice very often and of cos it's about Boingo but even more about life. I have never thought a friendship could develop over the internet but I must say... I have changed my mind. America is sooo lucky to have u sweet Jeela! U make that country and the multiverse richer!

btemplates

0 comments: