Pages

Ireland Quiz!

Last saturday I went in to SL and made a quiz.

I never did this by my self.
Well of cos I spoke to Jeela before but u know..
Did I do the sign right? Did I spell right? Was the script I put in the right one?
Well I did it and sent a notice to the Boingo group.

Within 5 sec. the store had 3 ppl coming.
I had not even left the place where I hidden the quiz...
And then there came some more and later the same day there were even more.
I was soo happy! Still am of cos!
I love to see how dedicated the members of our group are!

Thanx to all of u who came!

So here is the notice I sent and the answers:



------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi everyone!

I’ve been on vacation to Ireland and just got back.
If you can be in love with a city… well then I’m in love with Dublin!!!
When I was walking the streets I was thinking of you all.
What if I make a quiz… about Ireland?
Said and done!
Follow the LM, find and read my questions!

The first 3 correct answers on a notecard to me will win a Boingo skin of your choise!!

Happy hunting!!!

1.) What’s the name of the river that runs through Dublin?
2.) Outside Drogheda is 3 old megalithic passage tombs. What are they called?
3.) What is the district called where u can drink a good Guinness and listen to Irish music?
4.) The girl has her own statue and they all sing about her, alive, alive Oh. Tell me her name!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANSWERS:

1.) River Liffey.
2.) Passage tombs of Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth.
3.) Temple bar.
4.) Molly Malone.

And the happy winners who will get a free Boingo skin are.......

  • Sidonie Vantelli
  • Chilly Destiny
  • MJ Frak

Congrats to u all!

Send me an IM and let me know what skin u have choosen.

Love Yeti

btemplates

0 comments: