Pages

Making nails...

Jeela and I are making progress!

Right now she is asleep but I guess she will be awake in an hour starting making a new skin for men. So in the meantime I am making all the nails for the female skins. I'm soon done!!

For fun and to learn I made nails with the Boingo logo on. I saw it was really bad but I'd thought I'd show Jeela before throwing the idea away. She is a pro, I am just learning and I thought she could have an idea how to make it look sharp. First it took a long time for her to rez and when she saw it she said to me as soft as only she can when I screw up... "I think it looks like blood on the finger Yeti"! She is so wonderful. I guess the customers at Boingo will never wear nails with the logo on. LOL!



When Len (Yeti's mom) make nails in Photoshop, me Yeti am in meditation at the store. It's relaxing and as soon as I start uploading the nails there are no more time for meditation.



Last nail almost done!! WOOT!!


btemplates

0 comments: