Pages

Our neighbours are having fun!!!

I have been resting for a week now after the grand opening.
Just dancing and cuddling with Abe and fixing in the house.

When I get back to Boingo I see that our neighbours are having the time of their life!!



I have been checking with them and this is what's going on.

"Come by the store and go on the wild Carnival Rides!
ELIXIR'S 3-DAY HALF YEARLY SALE 30% off every item in the Elixir Main Store!
All Day Friday, August 8 – Sunday, August 10
Non-stop Carnival Rides all Weekend.
Meet The Designer on Saturday, 10 am – 12 noon (free gift)
Bikinis on the Beach Contest Sunday, 1 – 3 pm (prizes)
Latex, Leather, Clothes, Unisex, Boots, Jewellery, Helmets"



I know who's gonna ride those ALL weekend!!!
IN SHEER LATEX!!!!!!!!!!

Love Yeti- the carnival maniac!

btemplates

0 comments: