Pages

WOW!!!

I woke up early. Got into SL and checked what Jeela did after I went to bed last night. The teleporters were up and all last things fixed. She did a great job!

I talked a bit with a friend who helped me with the group notice. Sent that and stood in the store... All was calm and I could hear the wind...

Then the first person showed up and then the next and for the first 3, 5 hours there were ppl all the time! All were so nice and told us we both did a good job! Those comments made it worth all the hard work! I counted to 321 small faces that I put skins, fingernail gloves, eyes, shapes, LM and notecards into. No wonder I have dreamed about lipstick and vendors for the last days! LOL!

Here we are standing talking while ppl are in the rooms looking at the skins.



I took a break from the store. Went out looking at LM's that I got from our customers. When I got back I met Paul Maracas at the skin store. He asked for men's skin and I told him... they will be here soon. That's what's the closed doors are for. We went down to the main store and looked at clothes. He told me he had been into SL for 4 years! I asked him about skins thru the years and he took me thru a journey! WOW! First there were no skins at all and then came the female skins. Like Linden Lab were GOD and created the female first!! What a world it could be haha!




Wanna know more about SL skins thru the years? IM Paul Maracas. He is sweet and kind and has the best laugh ever!!!!

Thanx Paul!

btemplates

0 comments: