Pages

Wizanna Hax

My morning started at 5am with an AC/DC concert.
Yes u heard me right...
Abe and I wanted to go to that concert and if u live in Sweden that’s the way it is.
So… 5am in Sweden = 8pm SLT.
Abe had to leave very soon but I stayed and danced my brains out.
When they began to play "Highway to Hell" literally all hell broke loose!!!
The arena caught fire and the sound was devastating!
SO COOL!!!

Later in the morning I met Wizanna Hax. We hadn’t seen each other since her wedding. What a lovely woman! In the back of my head I knew that she had started a furniture shop but... too much to do and think about I guess. She took me there and showed me around and I was impressed. They sell everything from prefab houses to rugs and everything in between. She even built the boat they got married on!! Well that’s not in the store! Wiz… u grow in my heart every time we meet.

They do customized work so go visit them!

Way to go Wiz and Janey! Congrats to ur new and great store.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Elegance%20Shores/166/2/22/?title=J%26W%20Furniture
Click the pics to get a better wiew!



This creative woman also has her own jewellery brand.

They have a special part in the store for… ehhh… toys!
I am a curious little Yeti so of cos I had to try!


When I tried to get out I couldn’t!! Haha typical me to get stuck in these things! Wiz had to help me down...
And NO Abe!!
We will NOT have one like this at home!!

btemplates

2 comments:

Wizanna Hax said...

Thanks Yeti for the kind words.
Your store is great too!

Jesper Prinz said...

Hi, found the link to your Blog on Tinas site and saw a familiar name, Yeti Voom:) Small world, will link yours to mine.

Cheers

Jesper